- Find and delete the files related to “Adobe” via the following path. Most of these startup items are related to Adobe’s auto-update, according to this iPhone fan.
- Enter System Preferences, close Core Sync and Core Sync Helper in “Extension”.
- Go to /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud, delete folders of CCLibrary, CCXProcess and CoreSync.
- Firstly, open the disk utility. We can find it either in Spotlight or in the “application – utility”.
- Then click “file – new image – blank image” on the upper-left menu bar.
- Modify the name and size of the encrypted folder in the pop-up window.
- Select 128-bit AES encryption in the “encryption” option, and then we will see an interface to input and verify the password.
- Click “select” and then click “save” to generate a DMG file.
- Double-clicking on the file brings up a window that your password needs to be entered.
- Input password and open the DMG file, we will see a system automatic loading folder, which files that need to be encrypted can be put in.
Open the disk utility again, and then select “image-resize” on the menu bar.
Then choose the DMG file generated earlier, you will see a resize window, input the number you want, and click “resize”.
How to Recover Word Document on Mac?
Recover Formatted Mac Hard Drive Files
How to recover lost files when trash is empty?