So Mac Photo Recovery is often perfect to grant backup help for Mac users in the wake of undesirable incidents that may result in data loss. Before we start the recovery operation, let's figure out the reasons of image files loss.
Causes of Image LossThere are many reasons which lead to image loss on your Mac hard drive, such as virus infection and physical damage. The most common symptoms are listed as follows.
• Mistakenly deleted important files on your Mac hard disk, and couldn't find them in the Trash on Mac. Any way to restore those deleted files?
• Accidentally formatted the hard drive and forget to back up some very important files. Is it possible to restore deleted files due to formatting?
• Mac hard drive corrupted due to sudden power failure. Mac hard drive became inaccessible! How to restore the files on the hard drive?
Methods of Image Recovery on MacHave you ever met the situation above? If yes, then you must want to ask question about what solution you should take in order to recover the lost photos on your Mac. To solve your problem, I suggest you to have a try on image recovery software, for example, the uFlysfot Photo Recovery for Mac. All you need is only to follow the so called "3-step" operation.
Step 1.Select the physical drive which your deleted or lost partition locatedand click 'Scan' to scan files.
All the deleted, formatted and lost partitions will be listed. Choose one and start scanning. Select the partition where your lost data located. (Here is the Windows version for Windows PC user to recover lost photo/vieo/audio files on their PC.)
Step 2.Preview and find out the files you need.
Find out the target data that you want to recover. Click 'Recover' to proceed to destination selection interface. Or click Back to return to the partition selection interface.
Step 3.Select a destination to save the recoverable data as you like.
Key Features of uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac1. Recover deleted images files, no matter what kinds of types.
2. 100% safe to recover all image loss without damage on your data.
3. Not only the images files, but also recover video and audio files on you Mac.
TipIf you still need other resource about data recovery on Mac or Windows PC, our official website uFlysoft studio is a good choice for you.